The following are some helpful tips you can do to help you deal with the symptoms until it fully heals.
- Put shoes by the side of the bed so that you step into them first thing when you get out of bed to stop reinjuring the fascia.
- Roll a tennis ball or golf ball under your foot to massage the bottom of your foot.
- Strengthening the calf muscle is key to resolving this problem.
- Freeze a water bottle and roll it under your foot often.
- Lose weight
How massage can help!
- Postural rebalancing and realigning is necessary to take the stress off the area.
- Lengthening the calf muscles, hip flexors, hip rotators, TFL’s, psoas, usually helps.
“Elite Care Leads To Effective Muscle Recovery”
Mara Nicandro NMT, Nctmb www.mara.iwantamassage.com
My practice is located in the Wicker Park Neighborhood of Chicago